Angel Dimple Pop Chair
This variant is currently sold out
- Base design by Ruud Bos. Shell design by Sander Mulder
- Modern chair with shell material of ABS covered with foam and upholstery in eco-leather
- Fabric Composition: 75% Wool, 25% Polyammide
- Leather Composition: 76% PVC, 22% PES, 2% PU
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base finish: Transparent Acrylic, Polished Chrome or Black Metal
- Polished Chrome or Black Metal finish is a better choice for commercial spaces
- Made in Italy. Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining, Cafe, Restaurant, Meeting & Conference Rooms
- 20.4" W x 23.2" D x 34" H
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 18.3"
Seat Color & Material Options:
Special Order Instructions:
This chair can be special ordered in other eco-leather or fabric options. Delivery usually takes 8-12 weeks from the time of order. Please follow the instructions below if you want to place a special order for this chair.
1 - Select "Special Order Eco-Leather" or "Special Order Fabric" option in drop-down list above
2 - Click on the links below and make a note of color codes you want to order.
3 - Add the item to your cart and go to the checkout page.
4 - Enter your desired color codes and any other comments in the comment box on the check out page
Base Color Options:
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
“I started in 1993 with designing chairs for the contract market. I do this usually in direct contact with the end user. My specialty is to approach the design from the manufacturing point of view. This was achieved without losing sight on the good design of the product. The challenge in designing the Angel chair for Kubikoff was to create a low cost chair with a high-end design value. By introducing the new Angel chair, I think we have succeed in making good design more accessible for a wider range of people.”
He started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio.Always seeking new challenges and inspirations he has since then steadily been working on a diverse portfolio containing lighting, furniture and interior designs for international clients and his own collection. His work is proof of the firm believe that good concepts should only exist in symbiosis with a good execution.It investigates new ways of approaching the construction, functionality and aesthetics of everyday objects and spaces. The resulting work is a combination of strong lines and subtle details with innovative techniques and bold statements, often questioning archetypes and their interpretations by mankind. www.sandermulder.com