Boomerang Curved Sofa
This variant is currently sold out
Boomerang Modular Sofa | © By B&T Design Team
The Boomerang family of products in three different sizes and forms has a modular structure that will respond to the needs of seating in the working or living. Curved or straight units can be placed and used individually or side by side. Metal legs can be polished chrome or painted in various colors of customers' choice. It can be used with Abbate, Fly, Pile, Pety, Slot, Trivela stools.
- Design by Alp Nuhoglu
- Modern curved sofa that is supported by hardwood frame with commercial grade HR foam
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Upholstery options are eco-leather or premium fabrics
- Metal legs in chrome plates steel
- Can be special ordered (COM)
- COM orders: 9.3 yards of fabric per chair
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Curved Sofa 183: Inches 72w | 43.3 overall depth | 29h | 21.3 seat depth | 16.5 seat height
- Curved Sofa 220: Inches 86.6w | 43.3 overall depth | 29h | 21.3 seat depth | 16.5 seat height
- Product Data Sheet
Color & Material Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
He studied Industrial Product Design at Mimar Sinan University and established DOR, a modern furniture design company, in 1988. He has been a Designer and the Design Director at B&T Design since 2000.