Delta Counter Stool
This variant is currently sold out
delta counter stool | © design mark daniel
The versatile design of the Delta Barstool makes it a great fit for modern or traditional settings. It features a plywood seat upholstered in contract grade eco-leather and solid steel wire legs with an epoxy finish.
- COM/COL orders made in the USA with 4 weeks lead time.
- Versatile design to fit modern or traditional settings.
- Moulded plywood shell. And steel frame.
- 3-year warranty.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use.
- In stock for quick-ship.
- Inches 18w | 24h
- COM yardage requirement: 0.5 yards.
- COL yardage requirement: 7 square ft.
- Black frame with nature wood Seat.
- Black frame with black eco-leather Seat.
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Mark's background is in architecture which he studied both in Atlanta and in Paris.
It was while studying architecture that he learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose the space. The scale of furniture was particularly appealing, as the design integrity of a piece could be maintained more successfully than in the design evolution of a building.
Mark's goal is to create products that are inspiring, functional and affordable in the hope that by bringing good design into people's homes, their lives will be enhanced.
Mark is based in Chicago and runs Slate Design, Ltd - an award-winning design firm that specializes in product design for both manufacturers and retailing Chairs. Some of Slate's clients include Crate&Barrel, CB2, Land of Chair Nod, Z Gallerie, and Design Within Reach.