Daisy Armchair / Sled Base
This variant is currently sold out
Daisy Chair | By B&T Design Team
The modern Daisy features the option for dual color upholstery to make your design truly unique. In addition to being a stylish working chair for offices or home offices, Daisy is popular in hotel rooms, waiting rooms, and conference rooms thanks to its minimal and elegant look. Also available as a lounge chair. Upholstery options include B&T’s graded in fabrics and leathers as well as COM/COL. Metal and wood base options are available in B&T’s graded in metal finishes and wood stains.
- Base Types:Sled base, swivel pedestal base, swivel 4-prong base, office base.
- Base Color/Finish Options: Sled and swivel bases can be ordered either in regular metal finish or any standard metal colors listed in B&T's Metal Color sample catalog.
- Seat Upholstery Options: Can be ordered in graded in materials as per B&T's standard fabric catalog or COM/COL.
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Inches 23.5w | 21d | 32h | 18sh | 24.5 arm height.
COM: 1.5 yards // COL: 23 sq. ft.
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
METAL BASE OPTIONS
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
B&T Design Team
The B&T Design Team started with an idea that was not inhibited by reality. The team grew through their ability to balance creativity and commercial viability. The success is attributed to staying true to ourselves to design quality modern furniture pieces rather than trying to create best selling items. We value honest design and an unpretentious approach to branding and business management. An open minded approach to the challenges we face, result in enhanced creativity and the generation of meaning and beauty through design.
Our business is based on simple business principles and relies greatly on team work. We value efficiency, friendliness, thoroughness, dedication, perseverance, honesty, ownership and a willingness to learn amongst our staff and management.