Flu Lounge Chair
This variant is currently sold out
Flu Chair | © By Alp Nuhoglu
With a spacious wide breadth to its seat design, the Flu Indoor Lounge Chair is not your standard modern chair. The slanted back and comfy upholstered seat make it perfect for hours of sitting whether in the home or a waiting room or lounge. Made from polyurethane bedding injection molded to a superior metal frame. Choices of upholstery are available in eco-leather, genuine leather, organic wool and premium fabrics in a variety of dynamic and neutral colors.
- Design by Alp Nuhoglu
- Modern lounge chair that is supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Upholstery choices are eco-leather or premium fabrics
- Legs are available in polished chrome, white or black powder plated paint as per RAL code
- Can be special ordered (COM)
- COM orders: 2.2 yards of fabric per chair
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Dimensions & COM/COL Requirements:
- 27.5"w | 29"d | 31.5"h | Seat 16"h
COM: 1.9 yards | COL: 33 sq ft
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
METAL BASE OPTIONS
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
He studied Industrial Product Design at Mimar Sinan University and established DOR, a modern furniture design company, in 1988. He has been a Designer and the Design Director at B&T Design since 2000.