Geo Armchair / Wood Base
This variant is currently sold out
Geo Chair | © By B&T Design Team
It doesn’t get any more fun and modern then Geo. This compact chair is contract grade and a great option for waiting areas, contemporary office spaces, or meeting areas of any type. Upholstery options include B&T’s graded in fabrics and leathers as well as COM/COL. There are a variety of base options to choose from to best fit your space. Metal and wood base options are available in B&T’s graded in metal finishes and wood stains.
Base options: Wood dowel, metal dowel, swivel spider, and office bases.
- Wood base finish options: Click here.
- Metal base finish options: Click here. **Office base comes only in plain metal finish. Other bases can be ordered in any color listed in the Metal color options catalog.
- Upholstery options: Any of the B&T's graded in materials.Or COM / COL.
- Commercial grade high-quality injection-molded foam
- Metal or Wood base options.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Dimensions & COM/COL Requirements:
- Inches 22w | 19.5d | 27h | 17 seat height
- COM: 1.35 yards // COL: 21 sq. ft.
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
WOOD BASE OPTIONS
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
B&T Design Team
The B&T Design Team started with an idea that was not inhibited by reality. The team grew through their ability to balance creativity and commercial viability. The success is attributed to staying true to ourselves to design quality modern furniture pieces rather than trying to create best selling items. We value honest design and an unpretentious approach to branding and business management. An open minded approach to the challenges we face, result in enhanced creativity and the generation of meaning and beauty through design.
Our business is based on simple business principles and relies greatly on team work. We value efficiency, friendliness, thoroughness, dedication, perseverance, honesty, ownership and a willingness to learn amongst our staff and management.