Holi Stackable Arm Chair
This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Simone Viola
- Modern chair with components 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Galvanized steel frame
- UV resistant shell and frame
- Shells and frame available in 4 different color options
- Shell options with or without holes
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Indoor / outdoor
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 31" H | 22" W | 19" D | Seat height: 18" || Weight: 11.5 lbs
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Simone Viola was born in Mendrisio, Switzerland in 1985. After a rigorous training in industrial design in Milan and through his collaboration during various architectural and design studies, he began to gain experience in Switzerland and abroad. In 2011, he founded the Simone Viola Design Studio, focusing on industrial projects for furniture and accessories. His philosophy leans toward research on the materials and technical aspects related to the development of the project, conceptually guided by historical and artistic references. This approach produces the most natural connection to contemporary design, where the object is not the expression of a trend, but a long-lasting fusion of form and the intended use. Soft, natural elegant shapes and an elevated attention to details characterizes his work and a continuous optimization of the development phase allows the realization of high quality and generously accommodating products.