This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Gino Lemson
- Modern armchair built from steel frame with heavy belting straps
- Comfortable upholstered seat
- Cushions filled with high resilient foam covered with natural down feathers
- Sledge: Hand polished stainless steel
- Standard wooden frame
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 29"H x 26"W x 32"D
- Seat height: 15.7"
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Born in 1972 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Gino Lemson is the co-founder of Kubikoff Italy. In earlier days when Gino opened his furniture company, Nuevo, his design ‘Piaceri” model seating became a best seller in short time. Gino went on to develop several new designs for upholstered products for Nuevo and worked with designers such as Hans Kolpa. In 2004, Gino and Matthieu founded Kubikoff srl and released the first design under the brand, the ‘Kubo'.