Mentor Office Chair / Low Back
This variant is currently sold out
Mentor Office Chair
The Mentor is a modern office chair designed for those seeking both comfort and high-end design. It features an impressive structural form and masterful stitching while also offering support and minimizing fatigue. A special tilt mechanism allows the seat and back to tilt independently. A high or low back version can be specified. Upholstery options include B&T’s graded in fabrics and leathers as well as COM/COL. Cast aluminum base available. Contract grade.
- Injection-molded polyurethane foam
- Steel structure, steel springs. No wood in the seat.
- Various upholstery options can be applied on special orders
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Mentor: Inches 25 w | 25 d | 39-41.5 h | 18-20 sh | 16.5 sd
- Mentor XL: Inches 25 w | 25 d | 49-51.5 h | 18-20sh | 16.5 sd
- COM For Standard Seatback: 1.7 yards.
- COM For Higher Seatback: 2.2 yards.
- COL For Standard Seatback: 24 square feet.
- COL For Higher Seatback: 32 square feet.
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
B&T Design Team
The B&T Design Team started with an idea that was not inhibited by reality. The team grew through their ability to balance creativity and commercial viability. The success is attributed to staying true to ourselves to design quality modern furniture pieces rather than trying to create best selling items. We value honest design and an unpretentious approach to branding and business management. An open minded approach to the challenges we face, result in enhanced creativity and the generation of meaning and beauty through design.
Our business is based on simple business principles and relies greatly on team work. We value efficiency, friendliness, thoroughness, dedication, perseverance, honesty, ownership and a willingness to learn amongst our staff and management.