Morph Sofa Three Seater
This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Tanju Ozelgin
- Modern three-seater sofa that is suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Upholstery choices are eco-leather or premium fabrics
- Available in One, Two, Three and Four seater versions
- Can be special ordered (COM)
- COM orders: 8.3 yards of fabric per chair
- 98.5"W | 32"D | 27.5"H
- Seat height: 15"
Color & Material Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Turkish-born modern furniture designer Tanju Ozelgin began his creative career at Marmara University in Istanbul where he graduated from the Department of Industrial Products Design. In 1987, he started his first design company, Office Scala Design. Almost ten years later, Tanju was discovered by Erte Binme who encouraged him to focus on industrial designs and architectural products. Since 2005, Tanju has been designing modern furniture and works as an interior designer of contemporary and modern spaces under his brand, TO www.tanjuozelgin.com
His collaboration with B&T Design inspired him to create unique and timeless modern furniture pieces such as the Spirit Chair, Durgo Sofa and Seri Table.