Pera Wire Bar Stool
This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Alp Nuhoglu
- Modern bar stool that is supported by chrome plated steel wires and "S" shape springs for added durability
- Upholstered seat & backrest
- Legs are available in chrome finish and black powder coating
- Suitable for both residential and commercial purposes
- Steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam
- Legs capped with plastic glides for delicate floors
- Upholstery on seat is removable by zipper
- Available in various upholstery & colors
- Customizable in various base materials
- 37"H x 18"W x 24"D
- Seat height: 30"
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
METAL BASE OPTIONS
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
He studied Industrial Product Design at Mimar Sinan University and established DOR, a modern furniture design company, in 1988. He has been a Designer and the Design Director at B&T Design since 2000.