Slice Dimple Chair
This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Sander Mulder
- Modern chair inspired by the look of vintage race car seats
- Polypropylene shell in various options
- White steel base in Walnut, black and natural stained ash wood sleeves
- Black metal base in Walnut, black and natural stained ash wood sleeves
- Seat cushions available at added cost
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for: Dining, Cafe, Restaurant, Meeting & Conference Rooms
- 20.5" W x 23.2" D x 33.5" H
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 18.3"
Shell Color Options:
Base Color Options:
Seatpad Color Options:
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
He started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio.Always seeking new challenges and inspirations he has since then steadily been working on a diverse portfolio containing lighting, furniture and interior designs for international clients and his own collection. His work is proof of the firm believe that good concepts should only exist in symbiosis with a good execution.It investigates new ways of approaching the construction, functionality and aesthetics of everyday objects and spaces. The resulting work is a combination of strong lines and subtle details with innovative techniques and bold statements, often questioning archetypes and their interpretations by mankind. www.sandermulder.com