Slice Dimple Pop Chair
This variant is currently sold out
- Design by Sander Mulder
- Handcrafted modern armchair with an ergonomic shell that was upholstered by hand
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in eco-leather
- Fabric Composition: 75% Wool, 25% Polyammide
- Leather Composition: 76% PVC, 22% PES, 2% PU
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Solid Ashwood with different finish options
- Base Finishes: Natural ashwood, walnut or black stained
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for: Dining, Cafe, Restaurant, Meeting & Conference Rooms
- 20.4" W x 23.2" D x 33.6" H
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 18.3"
Seat Color & Material Options:
Special Order Instructions:
This chair can be special ordered in other eco-leather or fabric options. Delivery usually takes 8-12 weeks from the time of order. Please follow the instructions below if you want to place a special order for this chair.
1 - Select "Special Order Eco-Leather" or "Special Order Fabric" option in drop-down list above
2 - Click on the links below and make a note of color codes you want to order.
3 - Add the item to your cart and go to the checkout page.
4 - Enter your desired color codes and any other comments in the comment box on the check out page
Base Color Options:
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
He started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio.Always seeking new challenges and inspirations he has since then steadily been working on a diverse portfolio containing lighting, furniture and interior designs for international clients and his own collection. His work is proof of the firm believe that good concepts should only exist in symbiosis with a good execution.It investigates new ways of approaching the construction, functionality and aesthetics of everyday objects and spaces. The resulting work is a combination of strong lines and subtle details with innovative techniques and bold statements, often questioning archetypes and their interpretations by mankind. www.sandermulder.com