Sling Dining/Side Chair
This variant is currently sold out
Sling Chair Plywood | © Design by Slate Design
The Sling Chair is part of the best-selling Sling collection. The minimal and original design features a molded plywood shell and epoxy coated steel frame. It is a contract grade chair and stackable up to four units.Features:
- Moulded extremely durable plywood shell.
- Epoxy coated Steel frame.
- Stackable. Recommended to stack, not more than 4 chairs.
- Suitable for residential, contract or hospitality environment.
- Certified for Bifma X5.1 standards.
- Inches 18.5w | 20.5d | 31h | 18sh
- Black steel frame - walnut stained seat.
- Black steel frame - natural ash wood seat.
- White steel frame - bleached ash wood seat.
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Mark's background is in architecture which he studied both in Atlanta and in Paris.
It was while studying architecture that he learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose the space. The scale of furniture was particularly appealing, as the design integrity of a piece could be maintained more successfully than in the design evolution of a building.
Mark's goal is to create products that are inspiring, functional and affordable in the hope that by bringing good design into people's homes, their lives will be enhanced.
Mark is based in Chicago and runs Slate Design, Ltd - an award winning design firm that specializes in product design for both manufacturers and retailers. Some of Slate's clients include Crate&Barrel, CB2, Land of Nod, Z Gallerie, and Design Within Reach.