Sling Lounge Chair
This variant is currently sold out
sling lounge chair | design amanda ip
The Sling Lounge Chair is the lower, wider, and more relaxed version of the Sling Upholstered Chair. Like the rest of the best-selling Sling collection, it is contemporary, minimal, and original. It is a contract grade lounge chair and at home in both commercial and residential settings. Upholstery options include eco-leather, genuine leather, or COM. Nuans is proud to work with domestic upholsters for m.a.d. furniture design COM orders.Features:
- Very sturdy structure for high traffic environment.
- Formed steel tube legs. Moulded plywood internal structure. Double stitched leather, fabric or eco-leather upholstery.
- Suitable for any residential or commercial space.
- All fabrics comply with BS ISO 12947-2:1999 standards – in excess of 70K Martindale cycles.
- Product testing protocol: ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011
- Inches 24w | 25.5d | 28h | 17sh
- Black frame / black eco-leather.
- Black frame / brown eco-leather.
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-5 business days for a flat rate across US.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
Mark's background is in architecture which he studied both in Atlanta and in Paris.
It was while studying architecture that he learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose the space. The scale of furniture was particularly appealing, as the design integrity of a piece could be maintained more successfully than in the design evolution of a building.
Mark's goal is to create products that are inspiring, functional and affordable in the hope that by bringing good design into people's homes, their lives will be enhanced.
Mark is based in Chicago and runs Slate Design, Ltd - an award winning design firm that specializes in product design for both manufacturers and retailers. Some of Slate's clients include Crate&Barrel, CB2, Land of Nod, Z Gallerie, and Design Within Reach.