Soft Lounge Chair - Metal Base
This variant is currently sold out
If comfort and formal look important for you; Soft will be the right choice for your office or home. Single, double and three seater versions are available. Foam used on back cushions molded in a tilted way to provide extra support for your lower back. Soft sofa made out of hardwood frames and padded with comfortable commercial grade foam sections. Minimal yet very familiar design of the sofa makes it easily match in any environment. Soft sofa can be ordered in B&T’s graded in fabric, leather and artificial leather selections. COM/COL acceptable.
- Sturdy, corner blocked solid wood frame
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam with Polyester.
- Back cushions are fiber down blend in a down proof cambric shell.
- Loose cushions with removable covers for seat and back
- Rubber webbing suspension.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Solid wood base can be offered in various different finishes.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Inches 29w | 29d | 30h | 16sh | 21.6 seat depth.
- Armchair: 6.5 yards fabric or faux leather. 10 sq. yards for genuine leather or hide.
Color, Material & Base Options:
CAMIRA BLAZER WOOL FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW SABINE POLYESTER FABRIC COLLECTION
NEW KING ECO-LEATHER (LEATHERETTE) COLLECTION
METAL BASE OPTIONS
Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
Click here for the details of our Shipping Policy.
B&T Design Team
The B&T Design Team started with an idea that was not inhibited by reality. The team grew through their ability to balance creativity and commercial viability. The success is attributed to staying true to ourselves to design quality modern furniture pieces rather than trying to create best selling items. We value honest design and an unpretentious approach to branding and business management. An open minded approach to the challenges we face, result in enhanced creativity and the generation of meaning and beauty through design.
Our business is based on simple business principles and relies greatly on team work. We value efficiency, friendliness, thoroughness, dedication, perseverance, honesty, ownership and a willingness to learn amongst our staff and management.